NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Campaign is open only to those who follow the contest instructions listed in section 4, who are 18 years old as of the date of entry, and are legal residents of the United States. The campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Miss Nouvelle, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Miss Nouvelle as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. CAMPAIGN PERIOD: Entries will be accepted online starting April 19th, 2017 at 6:00pm PST and ending on April 22nd, 2017 at 10:00am PST. All online entries must be received by April 22nd, 2017 at 10:00am PST.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, simply:
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Miss Nouvelle. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Miss Nouvelle.
5. PRIZES: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one “Hubba Hubba!” top in the size and print of their choice, with a retail value of $90. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Miss Nouvelle. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Miss Nouvelle’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Miss Nouvelle to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Miss Nouvelle. Winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Miss Nouvelle shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MISS NOUVELLE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Miss Nouvelle, anyone acting on behalf of Miss Nouvelle, and Miss Nouvelle’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Miss Nouvelle from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Miss Nouvelle may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Miss Nouvelle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Miss Nouvelle’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Miss Nouvelle may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Miss Nouvelle. Miss Nouvelle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Miss Nouvelle has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Miss Nouvelle reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Miss Nouvelle and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. DISPUTES: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles County, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Miss Nouvelle, PO Box 1083, Alhambra, CA 91802. Requests must be received no later than May 31st, 2017.
14. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Miss Nouvelle, PO Box 1083, Alhambra, CA 91802. The Campaign hosted by Miss Nouvelle is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
15. AGREEMENT: By entering the contest as described above, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.